BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mercredi 6 janvier 2010
bathroom antics
I'll be your pikachu if you be my doremon.


i miss japan already. My sister bought these suits. In Strasbourg, having beaucoup de fun! Went shopping for necessities today and came back with a pair of boots, makeup remover and a plant. Verrry essential.

I was actually looking for a bag for uni, a bike to ride around the town and some blue-tac. 

Kathryn 0, Strasbourg shopping village 3.

Orientation is tomorrow, shall be interesting parlaying the francais all day!

xx

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:
Blogger B a la Moda made virtual vomit ♥♥
HAHAHA! These photos are funny- What a great costumes! I can understand that they are Japanese.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Blogger zansot made virtual vomit ♥♥
ahahahahah wonderful pictures :D
great costumes but most of all, i love your faces :P

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
omg such cute photos

I wanna be pikachu T_T *sulks*

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
that's cool.

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..