BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
jeudi 3 février 2011
To Amsterdam or not to Amsterdam... Skiing??
Biggest. Dilemma. Of. My. Month.

Now i know that many of you are stressing and all, but i am currently stressing about whether to go to amsterdam with my school this weekend, or a weekend away with my bible study. there are so many pros and cons to do with these things, but i guess after this weekend, i will let you know the outcome afterwards! I think they would both be good...

In other news, i am now one happy Aunty!!! My nephew, Jonathan Allan was born the 13th January 2011 in London, UK. My brother and his wife have been looking after him non stop for the past few weeks, it is a tough life being new parents. For more info, here is my brother's blog, click me!

Here are some absolutely adorable shots of Jonathan!!


shot 1.

shot 2.

shot 3.

Libellés : ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
awh such a cutie its cool that you share you blogs with ur family ^^ and i hope u have a gd weekend it seems like u could blow some steam off ^^

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..