BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
dimanche 15 mai 2011
APARTMENT FOR RENT


I am looking for an apartment in paris, but i don't really want to call this number. Anyone else is more than welcome.

Note* si tu habites à paris et tu veux que j'habites chez TOI cet été, jettes un oeil à gauche, cliques le souris dans le mot "deux" et envoyes-moi un mel! je serais PLUS que contente.

In other news, heading from London to Paris today to meet up with a few friends that i haven't seen in awhile; Scotty and Sleasy, from my hood back in australia. A shout out to them, and will update you with the details later. Planning to go to the Marais, aka the Jewish Quarter aka the 4th... any other ideas?

have a great weekend,

xxx

Libellés :

3 Comments:
Blogger Saúl made virtual vomit ♥♥
Waoo! I´m very impressed with your photos! you are so great! and I have to tell you, thank you so so much for the comment,made me much illusion that you said your brother that he should roll up his pants like me!! If I could I will follow you! but I will visited your blog frequently :) thanks but I didnt draw by myself the banner. Kisses lovely Francie!

Blogger Andrea made virtual vomit ♥♥
thank you again for your comment! follow me if you like ;)

Blogger Andrea made virtual vomit ♥♥
thank you! to me h&m is the best :))

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..