BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
dimanche 4 mars 2012
The BULB setting?
Alright, so after 4 years i think i can officially ssay i have gotten the hang of the tv and av settings on my camera - no morre mr automatic for m sir! On the onctrary,vwhenever i try and go to manual, something always seems to stuff up, i panic, and i quickly swtich straight back to av o tv where i feel safe again... But, last week whilst wawlkin around the stras with a few girls who also enjoy sgrolling and taking photos, we came across the idea of BULB photography.

?When the grls started talking about this, my mouth failed me, i began to stutter, and My fingers began to tremble. The much dreaded BULB setting for many amateur photographers such as myself is a foreign land, much like the idea of eating fried snakes or stir fry grass hoppers...

But then, lowvand behold, Mr. Yanik and his great tutorial on bulb photography came to the rescue. I am going to test this out and see where i am lead.

NAIE PAS PEUR. QUE LA FORCE SOIT AVEC TOI.

Libellés :

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..