BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
jeudi 14 mai 2009
がんばってね。。。
So I guess i thought it was time for some Language-learning, blog style.

Question of the Day: Does anyone know how to say "Good Luck" or the equivalent in any languages? I know in English the phrase "break a leg" is ACTUALLY a good thing, crazy, i know, right?

Anyway, I absolutely luuh' languages, but actually being good at them is another thing, hey?

Ps. Sorry, i thought it was necessary to have a short post after all these long posts.. and plus, I'm getting a camera tripod on saturday *woo* so i can totes impress you allz with my outfits right?

sick dawg.

over and out. x

Ps. I absolutely luhhh' my new dunks!
Check em out...





I'm in love.

Libellés : , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Seriale-modeuse made virtual vomit ♥♥
Good luck = Bonne chance in french :)

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..