BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mardi 19 mai 2009
LOST: BLOG.
Alright, so i'm looking for a blog that i was jus' scrollin' over about a week ago. There was a post about just getting a new tattoo.. it was of a feather on the side of the ribcage. It was a pretty cool blog, but i forgot to save the link in my handy folder of well, links.

Has this ever happened you you? You found a ridiculously good blog and forgotten to save it. Oh well, i guess it will be on my history at home.. or at least, i hope so!

Well.. the reason i'm asking was because in class today, I saw my friend's new tattoo by accident as her shirt fell down (it sounds worse than it is!!), but i was too nerdy to ask "well actually, there was this other girl whose blog i saw that had a feather on her ribcage.. are you her?!"

*sigh* The moment was lost, and i doubt i can ever bring it up again.

Edit: Nope. False alarm. It wasnt here. I guess having a feather on your ribcage is just popular, no? The blog was vintagetea.

My week has been absolutely hectic though!1!1!!!1!!1!

A ridiculous amount of work and assessments, but there is always time to blog.. and muse over serious questions like "what works better.. red or blue with this top?"

ah. but seriously. I was thinking about it. I have so many nice pairs of shoes, but never do i think of what i'm going to wear one day starting with my shoes. It's always either a top.. or skirt/pants.. and then quite sometime afterwards, yes! Shoes. That's what goes on my feet.

I am thinking that tomorrow i will start with my shoes, because sometimes, my shoes never come out of my closet, ever.

And with my obsessions of all things dunks, I was surfin' the site kicksonfire.

Check out these rad kicks. They're a take of all-things-fake, and display phat 'chanel' bling-bling.



Places like diversitile  will customise your kicks, like these transformer kicks beloww..



This pair of dunks are titled Nike Air Yeezy Gay Fish.. mouthful much? They're ridiculously 80's and i think i have found my new darling love, but priced at $1500, and momentarily residing in America, I think i am going to have to pass. 
I KNOW! But you say they're so colourful, and ridiculously epilectic-fit enducing. The best resolution to a fun night out? Another year pet, another year.
and for you gamers out there, there are even x-box kicks. you heard me, xbox. CRAZY! i know.
wait wait wait.. and here's the total selling point.

You can go from this..

to this..
...in under 5 minutes. Great, huh


But overall, my favourite would have to be these dunks.. created especially for the Nike anniversary last year. My favourite type of shoe. EDIBLE. Nomnomnomn.



Oh well, i guess i started this post on monday.. and it's wednesday now. i should probably click post..

Libellés : ,

7 Comments:
Blogger L I L Y made virtual vomit ♥♥
Just came across your blog but luckily I haven't lost the link :)

xL

Blogger chalortte made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love the first pair of shoes !

Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
nice kicks! do *you* have any tattoos? :)

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
loving the third design, so colourful and adorable :) we have upcoming assessments too!! argh.
btw, been meaning to ask you, did you draw your profile picture? it's so sweet :)

-Daria.

Blogger Freddie made virtual vomit ♥♥
thanks for your comment :) I go to a big university but am studying theater there. And yum... I want chocolate sneakers! haha

Blogger Amelia made virtual vomit ♥♥
Ugh, I hate it when I come across something on the internet and then misplace it. These are super-cool for sneakers!

Re your comment: I just took the picture of my head by lying in the grass and holding my camera above my head. It took a million tries to get just right.

Blogger stephanie-sarah made virtual vomit ♥♥
wow those fake lv chanel kicks are awesome! so are the white choc, so cooool <3

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..