BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mercredi 20 mai 2009
ritzy.
So last night i couldn't get to sleep à cause de I was window-shopping as such on 80's Purple. I've fould some pre-etty gorgeous dresses that i totes have to put on some sort of to-do list (I seem to have continous amounts of to-do lists which never really get finished...) so i can buy them while they're still well.. in existance in some form or another. Not buying a piece of clothing always ends up in the shop going out of stock, and then me having to go on E-bay to try and find that piece again, only to find some too-fashionable teen selling it for triple its price. *Damn you fashionable teen!!*

Anyway, here are my desired pieces of clothing..

Charlotte Ronson
//shiny but not. How deceiving!//

Anzevino & Florence
//I love the tulle-ish material in this dress. It's not quite soft tulle, but it is layered in such a way that i just want to eat it up then and there if i ever saw-saw it..//

Boxfresh
//arent these tights just so 80s? And matching them with heelz? excellent.//


Then i did some blog-stalking. I came across this photo on .. well again, i'm sorry.. i lost the blog [help anyone?], but i absolutely loved this outfit of Daisy Lowe. I completely missed the point of the post, something about Daisy, i was mesmerised by this tulle. Then i did some more checkin' out..

I hadn't heard blackascot before, but a fellow blogger led me to her and sure I loved this tulle dress that she'd commented on..

I then came across Vintagebella on Chictopia.. And she made her own DIY Tulle skirt. Dayymmm grrrl.. and she was all up in my face. *snap snap snap*
And so with that, I decided that i needed to bring my ol' CUE skirt out of the closet.
It's defs a favourite of mine, but at the same time, i have this dog, her name is Gwen, and she seems to always jump at me when i have it on.
Unfortunately for you gaiz, by the time i decided it was time to try out my new tripod, I was so nervous to use it.. it was dark.
WOOO! [reference to How-I-Met-Your-Mother.. anyone, anyone?]


Boots: English Dunlop
Jumper: Hand-knitted à la grand mère
Skirt: CUE
Umbrella: Best Friend-taxed.

And lastly.. I was looking around today, and did anyone want some ridiculously outrageous shoes?

Zaha Hadid combined forces with La Coste to come up with these babies. I'm not sure whether i'd wear them myself but...

Libellés : , ,

11 Comments:
Blogger Tom Jones made virtual vomit ♥♥
Hi Francie, Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. To answer your question; I'm a Computer Games artist by profession - I work for Sony in the UK. So predictably I really enjoyed your post about retro gaming :-)

Blogger Tom Jones made virtual vomit ♥♥
Of course you can put my blog on your column, it's just nice you like it :)

And yeah, I have been known to lan... ahem :p

Blogger Cammila made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love 80's Purple! These are some very cute pieces. And I know just what you mean about waiting -- I've missed out on quite a few things I had my heart set on. So frustrating!

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
Yes, I am English...But I haven't seen Bend It Like Beckham for years.
Thank you, I love your blog too! Exchange Links? <3

Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse made virtual vomit ♥♥
Ooh, love all the tulle and shine in some of those pieces.

Blogger The Snarky Narwhal made virtual vomit ♥♥
oh thank you for the lovely comment!!! ^. ^ I love the tutus!!

Blogger miriam made virtual vomit ♥♥
i agree with the daisy lowe dresss
its amazing
and thanks for the comment on my blog.
totallly appreaciatte it.
[dont get many of those]
i like your blog.
lots of fashion. and new ideas.
-miriam

Blogger chalortte made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love these images !!!

Blogger Amelia made virtual vomit ♥♥
Tulle is the best! You wear it well. I love that tulle-ish dress, too.

Oh and I hate those people who buy out collections to sell on ebay. It's so terrible especially with H&M collaborations and such.

Blogger delicatessen! made virtual vomit ♥♥
i love love love that pic of daisy lowe, the bowler hat tops it off with a pinch of nonchalance! nice blog!
http://delicatessenofstyle.blogspot.com/
xxx

Blogger crystal made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love tulle dresses! I went and bought about 4 yards of blue tulle a year ago and am still trying to figure out how I want my own dress creation to look, lol.

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..