BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
dimanche 14 juin 2009
merci beaucoup girls
Thanks to Naka from Naka's net and Willow and Daria from Pigtails and Blushing Cheeks for this... cute blog award. shucks guyz.

10 people to pass it on to.. wow. you've pretty much stolen everyone i know, so.. can i pass it back onto other people?

The Rules are:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each Blogger starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves
3. If tagged, you must re-post and post the rules
4. Don't forget to leave a comment and tell them why they've been tagged.


10 random facts

1. I can never match socks for the life of me. The day i don't wear odd socks will be the day...

2.i like cheese and cake, but not cheese cake.

3.i have more than 100 hair ties next to my bed. each night i take one off, put it next to much bed, and the pile just keeps mounting. one day i'll make an artwork out of them.

4. although i am asian by decent, i am unable to use a rice cooker, am terrible with the language and hate chicken feet.. but do enjoy using chopsticks, talking fast and chinese new year.. so.. i can be thrown into a semi-generalised category.

5. i'm terrible at trivia. i can remember random facts, but when push comes to shove and the pressure is on, i cave. big time.

6.i have eaten macdonald's chips and their soft serve. together. admittedly it was quite nice. and yes. i would do it again.

7. A boy once told me chocolate wasn't good for dogs but they could have his milk. from that day onwards, i have fed my dog a bowl of milk each morning to avoid the little boy getting angry.

8. my bedside clocks are never on time. i have at least 3. I try to set them fast so that i can get to places on time. or wake up earlier than i plan to. it has never worked. I have done it for 5 years and counting. maybe this will be my lucky year. at the moment they are 7 minutes, 12 minutes and 3 minutes fast.

9. i started blogging less than a month ago, contradictory to what my profile says. I thought blogging was a form of walking at one stage in my life, apparently not. if this is walking, then this is the best darn exercise i have done in a long time.

10.i'm christian.

Libellés : , ,

9 Comments:
Blogger Yulia Rahmawati made virtual vomit ♥♥
congratulation
;D

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
omg i do the same with my clocks!

and i always lose my hair ties T_T

Blogger Unknown made virtual vomit ♥♥
when I looked movie he kindle me.he is very very good - edward (robert patisson is a very good in this movie) scene from the movie are too, and there is that someone does not like this movie.i can`t wait meet second part. you also??like this movie??

Blogger Unknown made virtual vomit ♥♥
yes can`t wait new moon..i was reading a book new moon it`s also amazing...

Blogger Syed made virtual vomit ♥♥
Congraultions on the award :) You should totally make a little ball out of all your hair ties! And I always have my clocks running fast, just to make sure I'm on time...that sentence made way more sense in my head lol.

Blogger indigotangerine made virtual vomit ♥♥
i have incredible stashes of bobby pins everywhere,i seem to only wear them once before instantly forgetting where i put them
-indigo

Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
hey i like number ten.

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
haha, your bedside table sounds like a jungle of hair ties and fast clocks. no.7 is so cute LOL.

keep right on blogging :) it's great for slim fingers !

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
hehe so what made you want to start blogging? oh and guess what? i'm ~sorta~ the opposite with hair ties. I keep a bunch in a tea cup, and me and my sister take out from it and it never gets put back in. We either just keep it on our wrist or just eventually lose it, so we just keep taking out of the cup, and eventually when it's empty, we'll buy a new pack and refill it.
also, I like cheese, and cake, and cheesecake.

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..