BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
samedi 13 juin 2009
If Only..


So it seems that the weather here is getting warmer, yet not warm enough to laze by the pool... If only it was hot enough to have the ice-cream truck melt..


Well it seems that to bide my time here, seeing as it is so cold outside, (and i have overspent like crazy.. i have to resort to playing Dr Mario online. Crazy, i know, but it is such a wonderful game. I have never been much of a gamer myself, but now that I have rekindled my childhood love with Dr Mario.. (his moustache, his DR title...) I am not sure what will happen.. Maybe in a few months you'll find me huddled in a corner...



PS..


Total expenditure so far:

Sale 3 x Cotton On thin skivvies [charcoal, black grey]

Sale Siren Dramatic Heelz. ; $200 reduced to $99

Sale Minkpink  leggings ; $50 reduced to $29

Evil Twin high waisted skirt

Minkpink Pants

Kookaï pirate scarf

Babooshka Doll Necklace

Witchery knitted Cardigan

Sale Witchery airy top ; $120 reduced to $50

Sale Witchery bowed cardigan ; $130 reduced to $70


total price: Way over budget.


Oh well, the sun had reappeared, and i have been told the pool is heated, I am going to try it!

... and re-pack my bag for the trip back. (my dad convinced me that i would be able to fit everything into a carry on bag on the way here.. I shouldnt have listened. there is no way i am going to be able to re-pack everything on the way back.


Libellés : , ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
you can't fail with dr mario!

Blogger . made virtual vomit ♥♥
Oh no!! Your Dr. Mario link is going to be the end of me! That ice cream truck photo is so creative!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
hey i passed on a cute award to u on my blog ^^

I rember looking a van and thinking it was an ice cream van becuase i was so hungry
boy was i dispointed XD

mario ftw ^^

Blogger . made virtual vomit ♥♥
Hey love. We are doing so much better now. We are planning on getting married next summer. Thank you so much for asking. You're a sweetheart!

Blogger Katy made virtual vomit ♥♥
Thanks a bunch!
Now, how do I subscribe to your lovely site???

[xoxo] Katy

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
hehe, that photo of the melted ice-cream truck just made my day, it's hilarious :)

dang, you sure are scoring heaps of stuff!
may the shopping fairy continue to sprinkle her sparkly stuff on you !!

and yes, ... i was going for the "forceful but courteous" edge =P

Blogger Lucy made virtual vomit ♥♥
Oh! Super Mario!
Thx for your comment!
Lucy =)

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..