BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
vendredi 12 juin 2009
They said it would be warm, they lied.
So it's a friday, a gorgeous friday, and I have been sent to Queensland with my dad. Why? Probably because my mother can't take anymore of me. No, i lie.. Wellll, i'm not so sure myself. But the other night my mumbled something about going to a conference and i mentioned that I would be off uni, so he said, "well in that case, I will book you a ticket too"

WHEEEE!!! So off we've gone. We're staying in the Sheraton, Noosa, and this morning he and i both went out to the outdoor heated pool.. 7am. I was keen. Yet not so keen when i felt the temperature. It felt like ice! We both bailed and got room service breakfast, another plus.

The only problem is the weather. I packed for summer. Queensland is known for their heat. Whether summer or winter, it's supposed to be hot! Well, with this in mind i packed light. Literally. 9kgs inc. laptop. I thought that was impressive, guys?

So apon arrival, i realised it was quite the opposite. 9degrees-16degrees. all weekend. I guess this calls for a little shopping.
I've already checked out the town, and found some nice buys at a few small shops, as well as witchery and kookai.. all of which i admittedly bought thins at I'm sorry! I'm sorry, i just can't help it!

I am going to check out what else the town has, report back later. Photos and all.

Libellés :

7 Comments:
Blogger Damsels made virtual vomit ♥♥
hey thanks for commenting on my blog

i cant wait to see what you buy do you by any chance have a bloglovin account ? i wudd like to follow ur posts if i can

Blogger Gracie made virtual vomit ♥♥
i like your blog.

Blogger Joyti made virtual vomit ♥♥
Oooo, I am always cold. I hope that you can pick up something warm - a new something hopefully!

Blogger jenbern made virtual vomit ♥♥
hope you are keeping warm :)
in response to your comment, i use ink & hard pastel

Blogger Gracie made virtual vomit ♥♥
thanks for the comment.

ps; HAPPY POTTER (L)

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
haha good luck with the weather.
passed you an award, because you're great :)

Blogger FASHION CHALET made virtual vomit ♥♥
Thanks, I really do miss SBTBell sometimes, with their funny 90's ensembles and cute Zach & Kelly couple.


x

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..