BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
jeudi 4 juin 2009
Post-party.

Alright, so everyone has a 21st. No matter where you are, if you're alive, you'll turn 21 at some point in time. Well my best friends just experienced her coming of age, literally, althought living down under, 21 doesn't seem to have as many perks as erryone makes out.

All the same, partying was in order. You tell me an age that doesnt' deserve celebrating, and i'll give you your next birthday.

So, being themed a Bad hair Ball, I decided on a bunch of dead roses which had been lying around my house for a tad too long.. dead-in-the-vase too long.

Well anyyyway, shoving them in my hair, i trooped off to the 21st. I had to write the speech which i was questioning.. whatdoisay,when,doesitmatterifivemadeupstories? etcetcetc.. yo get the picture

anyway, the funniest story I could think of was one dating back not even a few years.

So my bff, let's just call her whitney, she's an amaazzziing karate player (player? person? attendee?) 2nd black-dan-good, in fact. Anyways, she started going to karate way too many times a week, after awhile on mentioning, it was relayed back to me that she had found a lover, that's right kids, a lover.

That's cool, they could make amazing karate babies and what have you so i was cool with that. 

Not strangely enough, she happened to break up with this guy, but then a few months afterwards, go out with some other karate guy.

Now that too was cool with me, but I was only later to find out that they just happened to be brothers..

That's not all.

They are also come in a set. No, not twins, but quadruplets. So she's going out with some guy, well not really some guy anymore, more like 2 years later, and named peter..and it's was her 21st, and i needed to have some sort of story to tell, so i used that one. i just had to pull that one out at her speech.. anyway, enough of the jabber, here's a glimpse of the night. There's hair everywhere!
//

The birthdaygirl. [iswearthatisntbadhair, butwhatevsitsherbirthday]
bff#2tara and shelley. Even with bad hair they look good.
Cupcakes. They were toooOOO delicious.
fork-hair.

4bffz
broccoli at a 21st?
FAILED fork attempt.
tallest and shortest.
wicked hair. unfortunately more permanent that hoped..
chest hair, the best hair.
haha pre-party. These boys wanted me to take their photo to frame for the birthday girl..

Cakecutting

So I guess that's it for now.
It was heapzzz fun.. but i regret staying out so late cos i totes hadnt finished all my work for this week's uni. Sorry i havent blogged in awhile. Exams. You know how they are. 1 more on thursday coming. French. (qqn parlez avec moi stp!)

How have you all been?

x

Libellés : ,

14 Comments:
Blogger Fashionista made virtual vomit ♥♥
I just came across your blog by googleing and this post just made me want to quit my real job and get a life too :) Love the style of the pics and the party seemed so much fun, I wish here some my friends would have the guts to throw a party like this one :)

Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
sweet party!

Blogger Amelia made virtual vomit ♥♥
I like the idea of a bad hair ball--then you don't have to worry much about your hair, which is a huge plus in my book. And the cupcakes look delicious. French is my last exam, too!

Blogger Tom Jones made virtual vomit ♥♥
Love the drawing plan for your winter break - are you going to post them up on your blog? It would be great to see the results :)

And yeah, I am responsible for the infamous LBP advert - one of the perks of working for Sony I guess :P

Blogger WendyB made virtual vomit ♥♥
That quadruplet story is amazing!

Blogger Fashion Moment made virtual vomit ♥♥
Thank you for your comment! Great blog!

FM~FP

Blogger Haute World made virtual vomit ♥♥
Love the pics... looks like you guys had a blast! Just found your blog and I'm really loving it! :)

Blogger suzie made virtual vomit ♥♥
aah it looks like you had soooo much fun!
cute bad-hair lol.
xoxo

Blogger . made virtual vomit ♥♥
Hey Francie. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for your encouraging comments! I'm following your post now =)

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
this is the first i've heard about a "bad hair" theme! haha, it's a great idea, looked like loads of fun too :)

Blogger Rain made virtual vomit ♥♥
Hi!!! Happy be lated birthday to your friend! Pics seems so much fun!!!

thanks for your comment! Yeah, Miley is also growing to me.:)

x

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
haha in ref to your about me, have you heard of a book called emotional design? I'm about halfway through, but it's good!

Blogger indigotangerine made virtual vomit ♥♥
such a good idea for a theme party. the chest hair was a really funny take on it.
-indigo

Blogger The Sydney Girl made virtual vomit ♥♥
wheres ur pic luv????????

thanks for ur lovely comment =)

mwa
xxx
sydneygirl

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..