BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 21 septembre 2009
Moments on your mind forever
She's back in town ladies. Let's Celebrate
Wishing, waiting. I cannot keep hanging out for that day.

21. The bicentenary Year.
Stuffing our round faces with cake, snaps, heels, and legs.
That's what 21 is all about.
She's back from the dead, holidays are here again,
these things we only dream about.






Pour me a drink from the coffee pot.




Clean up, my man is coming.

Why can't i run away from you fast enough

On a sidenote: Sorry i have been out of the sphere for two months without word. How are you? I guess it comes down to education. It's draining me, but i'm back!


... I actually got in trouble from a friend for taking photos of her house.. I think she must just be going through that time of the month.. That's when i thought, it's great to have a blog. Then the whole blogosphere can see it, and nobody will know..

Libellés : , ,

10 Comments:
Blogger . made virtual vomit ♥♥
Welcome back. I just came back to the blogger world too from being missing for a few weeks. Cute pics!

Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
nice having you back!

Blogger Gracie made virtual vomit ♥♥
Welcome back. Thanks for the comment :)
xx

Blogger Libertad made virtual vomit ♥♥
Oh my, it seems that you all had a lot of fun! Great!
I love seeing that people are a good time, smiles are one of my great passions in this world.

by the way, that black and white dress is simply gorgeous!!

And thanks for your sweet comment! :D

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
welcome back :D and great photos, your friend's dress is simply magnificent !!!!

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
welcome back ^^
i cant wait to see ur future posts :) I'm at school so I cant see ur phots :(

my projects r pretty much non existant XD

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
omg so many pizza boxes and i love the magnifying glass photo

i want one of those ballons ^^

Blogger Meaghan Kelly made virtual vomit ♥♥
welcome back! looks like a pretty epic girls night! :)

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
were the 'house' pics all from ur friends house? well don't forget, the blogging world ain't completely private either! A quick google search of your name could turn up all your past comments, posts, etc.

Blogger Bev made virtual vomit ♥♥
i want you dress so baddd! :) its gorgeous!!
thanks for the comment! much apprechiated!! nobodys ever said i look like drew barrymore before!! lol thats a huge compliment! youve mad my daaaay :) Keep bloggin!! xx

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..