BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
vendredi 4 décembre 2009
To Holga or +Diana.
I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment. It is arriving on christmas and i am spoiling myself with a new camera. At the moment, i have a Canon G10, which is i guess a version down from an SLR. It is digital which is a total plus, but i want to go back to old school and am tossing up between a Holga or a the +Diana.

I have been kinda nerdy and have looked on a trillion forums.. with the general consensus being Holga "ftw"... but i still don't know. There's pros on cons for both, and the way i am looking at it, i am thinking of just getting both. But i dont need both...

Does anyone have either, or know anything about them?

I would like opinions.. please?

There's a nice "deluxe set" on ebay for the diana at about $300.. $200 cheaper than on the website.. but still.. i dont know which one to get.

I am leaning towards a holga at the moment, but then the questions of detail.. a colour flash? Other accessories? Oh, the endless questions.

I have been looking here but it's quite pricey compared to that of ebay or what have you. It's times like these that i wish i lived in the USA so i could have free amazon shipping. 

Dear America, you don't know how lucky you are.
Yours truly.

I really enjoyed this piece of delight, but i dont think they have anymore in stock which is a bit of a bummer.. It was completely retro and oh so me!

Also, does anyone know why people use expired film.. or why cameras leak? Oh, the dilemma.



Libellés : ,

4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
I'd definitely go with the Diana, it's ashame they dont have any more retro ones left though!

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
My dad keeps his film in the fridge
I love the retro camera ^^

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin made virtual vomit ♥♥
That camera is straight up adorable!

Blogger Unknown made virtual vomit ♥♥
cutteeee camera!!

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..