BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 7 décembre 2009
You'll never be what is in your heart.
”But it was not your fault but mine,
And it was your heart on the line,
I really f--ked it up this time,
Didn't I, my dear?”
_____________________________________________

Rolling around, laughing. There was evidence of tampering with the birthday cake.

everything is reality. Even the things you dont want to admit.

But Friends keep you together.

Miss M and I did a speech for the birthday laydee. We'll call her L. L is one of my closest friends. It's kinda cute actually. She's having her 21st, and her boyfriend flew all the way from England to be here. They met on exchange, and they became lovers. He's stuck here for a year now. bwahahahah.... etc etc.

Trendy men make me smirk.


miss m with her copyrighted pose.



i was trying for a 50s look which sort-of eventuated..
Headband: Handmade
Dress: Great Ocean Road, Melbourne.
Jewellery: Pearls, tiffany and co. bracelet, Liger Ring 

Presents? I made coasters, and then added photos to the middle of them.

Libellés : , , ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
cute coasters ^^

very cute photos aswell ^^

Blogger Libertad made virtual vomit ♥♥
It seems that you had a lovely time, good!
Thanks for your comment at my blog! Yes, I'm from Spain but I don't mind writting in english; I decided it some time ago when I started blogging about fashion and culture and I think it's better for all of us :) Anyway, when I want to say something important, I write in both languages, is not difficult for me!

xoxo,
Libs

Blogger TMFA made virtual vomit ♥♥
Looks like a good party!

Blogger Tom Jones made virtual vomit ♥♥
Strasbourg is supposed to be really nice. I've not been, but a friend of mine lived there for a year and she loved it.

As for other places in Europe, I've been to a few. Prague and Venice were probably my favourites. (although I think Prague has gotten very touristy recently) Rome is ace if you have time to visit it properly. There's loads of nice areas in France as well, so you shouldn't be stuck for places to visit!

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
lol k sorry for not knowing this i feel like i oughta be able to recognize you... but are you the one in the floral dress (the only asian) or is that another friend of urs?

in my defense, you don't have tooo many photos of yourself on here!

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin made virtual vomit ♥♥
You all look just fabulous! Love the stink eye shot. Hilarious!

Blogger Addie Marie made virtual vomit ♥♥
These photos are great! & you look absolutely lovely.

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..