BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
dimanche 6 décembre 2009
bzzzzzt- These are not the droids you are looking for.
There is a great disturbance in the Force...

Two of my favourite things: Star Wars & Drawings.
Mesh them together and BOOM! Click here for more drawings. How Kawaii are they, desu ne? I must admit i am a 'lil bit of a nerd when it comes to Star Wars. I'll confide in you, dear readers that i did not rea-lly watch star wars for the first time until about 4 months ago. I had a complete MARATHON though, and now i am totes up to date, so don't panic.

Stormtroopers, they're just nublets.

If i was a man in my hey-day in the 70s, she would be my woman.

...The Force is strong with this one.


(He really is nice on the inside..)

and my favourite, Admiral Ackbar. How can you take him seriously. F'real.





Libellés : ,

2 Comments:
Blogger B a la Moda made virtual vomit ♥♥
These drawing are so cute. Much cuter than the movie.
xoxo
B* a la Moda

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
awwh i wanna adopt them :3

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..