BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mardi 25 janvier 2011
で日本。
Christmas has come and gone, and I am back in Paris. As promised, my new year's resolution was to get back into blogging again, so here i am in the virtual world. I am back in France at the moment with a few new toys in hand in the form of Cameras. Mama and Papa UG got me a perfectly wonderful christmas present in the form of a Canon EOS 550D. I am definitely not complaining there.

Second off I was just hanging around he airport in Tokyo and i came across the beautiful Polaroid Mini, which ended up buying, seeing as no one was there to tell me not to. So, here comes Francie back to France with no money and another 6 months under her belt. I wonder how this is going to go. On a happier note, i got 100 shots on the camera, which means that I am going to be doing a lot of photography in the next few months, can't wait.

I will leave you with a few shots from Japan!

A Rasberry yoghurt dessert

sushi galore.

Pikachu

hotpot

the tunnel to nowhere

the snow






Libellés : ,

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..