BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mardi 25 janvier 2011
Ipad Love.
One of the most exciting that happened to me last term was by far, the win of the Apple Ipad, from my school, École de Management, Strasbourg. Our school had a competition entitled 'Where is my map', and i went out and took some photos around strasbourg, with some of my cute koala friends. thanks Dave and Ben the bears for all of your help... There were 4 australians at the school, so my girls C, G, and S, helped out with a few things, and to cut a long story short, the outcome was amazing.

Whole article, here.




"Félicitations à **FRANCIE, étudiante Australienne visitante à l'EM Strasbourg, pour ses koalas qui cherchent désespérément leur carte pour rentrer chez eux. (689 votes)"

over and out. that is enough catching up for the time being.



xx
2 Comments:
Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
congarts on the winning the ipad!!! i wouldn't see day light if i owned one XD and tehe an exchange in france sounds so cool! i hope u having fun ^^ :( i wiwhs I knew I would have loved to meet u!

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
and im loving the virtual vomit ^^

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..