BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 7 mars 2011
I'm not laughing.
Just tell me one last thing, would you prefer that i forget you?
'Cos i don't want to.
I would prefer to lay in the sun with you,
looking out into the ocean.
whisper into my ear,
hold me close.
You could be the one i love,
but you're no longer here.
My stomach is in knots.
My head is spinning.

tell me that it is a dream,
that i will wake up,
lulling in and out of consciousness,
and you will be there to wake me.
please?

You had a beautiful face,
you understood me.
We laughed about things nobody else knew.
We shared secrets,
whispering in each others ears.

I don't feel like being happy anymore.
People all say that we all must die one day.
But was this your time?
You were someone that i knew and loved.

I am angry at you.
Why were you on your phone.
Why were you not wearing your seat belt.
Why were you not concentrating,
not holding the steering wheel properly.
Whatever you did,
I hate you for it.

You're supposed to be here with me.
supposed to have visited.
Seen my house.
to laugh and sing together.

You know i was practising French,
just to impress you.
Now i drag myself to classes.
French is everywhere.
Everywhere is you.
Your name,
You.

We are young,
this wasn't your time.
Be here with me.
Take your shoes off and roll into bed with me.

Life is a strange thing.
I could call you whenever i wanted, but i didnt.
i didn't take enough photos.
have enough memories.
there just wasn't enough time.

This is too surreal to me.
I want sleep to lap over me,
I don't believe this.
It is a dream.
I will never see your face again,
Your smile.

You were so sweet to me.
Like no one i have met.
I have to write a letter to your parents.
Send them my condolences.
But how am i supposed to do that.
Give me the words to say, wont you?

Everytime i close my eyes, i see you.
This is too surreal for me.
I want to go home to Australia now.
There is too much that reminds me of you.

Every sentence that comes out of someone's mouth is a reminder.

I remember when your family watched la vie est belle
and you hated that show
c'était de la merde.
And then I'd ask you questions, and you would reply simply...
je sais rien.
I hate that you remind me of everything.

I am trying to be happy,
Really, i am.
i am not crying anymore.
I try to smile.
but it pains me to be happy.

I would prefer you to be here.

You were a sweet 23.
When you fell into the water.
No one saw, no one heard.
I will never know what you were doing.
Someone tell me that they made a mistake.
That it was someone else that they had found.
Now, I can never wish you a happy birthday again.
Nor will i receive a joyeux anniv.

Eat with me.
Dance with me.
You were my age.
I never thought that someone i know would leave.
But I am coming to terms.

When we meet again,
I will embrace you.
I will tell you how much i have missed you.
How good it is to see you again,
and we will dance in the clouds.
We will swing our hands around.
You will wrap your hands around me once again.
Brush my hair back,
and tell me a joke.

Ghosts will pass us,
We will not care.
We are going to go to some non earthly place.
And stay there for the day.

The muscles in my legs and face are weak.
Walking up the stairs feels like 100 years now.
dragging myself out of the room is difficult.
Life goes on though, doesn't it?

This place that i have made for myself here,
was supposed to be yours.
I decorated the walls and doors.
You were supposed to come and tell me,
how much you liked it.

I never got to see your bedroom in Saintes.
Now, i never will.
I'm not laughing anymore.

It scares me that i will never feel your touch again,
Your stupid jokes,
Your grammar corrections,
Or simply your voice.

come home to me, please.

Libellés :

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..