BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 21 novembre 2011
... and the process of forgetting starts all.over.again.
Dear Yann,

I didn't think that these feelings would be dug up once again. The pain, the sick feeling, the not wanting to get out of bed, but here you have it. It's been dug up from a place i wanted to try and forget. Your mum wrote and asked for photos, and here i am, looking through photos of you and me. I forgot how much fun we had together, and ask how you're gone. I'll never see your face again, run my fingers through your hair.

I think about you all the time you know. Did you know that? I told Antoine, and it makes me feel safe, that others are the same.

I am so sorry, so so sorry for what i put your mum through. Please forgive me.

I miss you so much today, I hope that you're fine.

Libellés :

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..