BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 28 mai 2012
The bedroom Window
As the days get colder here, the snow doesn't come, but my heart grows weaker. I'll never see the bedroom window again.

It's too late to change the past, but my feelings for you are fading. I guess it is hard to keep enjoying the company of someone that isn't there. I understand that, but why do you hate me. You were right to break up, but I'll never understand why you did it via text, never understand how you can have feelings for someone one day, and then they disappear the next. Your heart has become hard mon coeur, I hope that you realise that you have to open your heart to love, not close it off. I don't hate you, i never could. It is time to say good bye.



Libellés : , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..