BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mercredi 13 novembre 2013
The rain outside
I thought it would be easier this time, I didn't think the tears would flow the way they are, but as I lay here hugging this pillow, I hear the heavy thump of my tears slowly flowing onto the bed. With each tear that falls, I am shedding a part of my love for you.

My affection for you has grown over our year together, without me even realising, but by the time it was the end, we had drifted so far, it was too late. In this world, nothing is perfect, which means each person you open your heart to, makes you vulnerable with the risk of pain at the end of the day.

I told myself that I could never love again, however you came into my life lief, and you showed me this all over again.

I'll miss you so.





Libellés : , , ,

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..