BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mardi 30 septembre 2014
The tears I weep inside for you
Hey Kiddo,

I just want to let you know that I am sorry, and that it sucks - this whole situation. I know what it is like to be in your position, trust me. Beeeeen there... and I have been through the same pain at the same age, 21 is a sweet ol' age, ain't it.

One day the pain will stop, I promise, it will.

I just want to let you know that one day the pain will become numb, and you will stop thinking about her as much as you do, and those memories will be so foggy that you will forget the time she told you she didn't love you, that she said she thought it was over. The time that she said she would see you again, and that time that she pushed the hair from your eye and giggled softly at your oh so horrid jokes.

I'm 25 now, and I still feel as naïve as those years ago.

Libellés : , , , ,

0 Comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..