BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
lundi 11 mai 2009
Moderately-rated Monday
Woah. What-a-day. I tells you. I think i am still having troubles getting over Mother's day, cos you know, that's what it's like. All those parties.. and ragers. Another Mother's day gone.

Alright, so since being in the blogging world what..1 day? i think i have dived in way too fast, way too quick. You know, too much in too little time? I have seen about 28 blogs (not that i'm counting)- clicking on one, and finding another, and afterwards, finding another. Well here's an interesting one à la Iris. I'm sorry. I have a thing for young people.. but not in the way you're thinking. She's so hip for a 16yr old, but i guess that's how it is these days. 'maturing faster'.. they're all trendy. When I was 16, i was still under the impression "date" was only a dried fruit, and a dirty pirate was just that. A pirate that had been on a boat just a wee bit too long. Oh, how times have changed, right-right-right? (Did anyone get that reference to clockwork Orange just then?)

Also, Nejat Talas, an amazing Turkish/Greek Photographer caught my eye today. 
His models are amazing, and their poses even more so. He has a thing for big eyes, as do I.. and that model in photograph 2&4? WELL! She has "it". For years we've been calling it the "it" thing, but as to what is it? I still don't know. I just know She has It.
Check him out.





Speaking of which, her curls are what i aspire mine to be like. Unfortunately, as with most things, I am a complete n00b, and after receiving a straighter for christmas from my mo'dah, I have been tryin' to get 'right' the curl situation. If anyone has any tips please. Lemme know. I always either end up brulée'ing or straightening my hair.


Libellés : ,

3 Comments:
Blogger iris made virtual vomit ♥♥
thanks for your lovely comment! hihi no i'm not german, i'm dutch (: HAAAAA you called me in your post! how awesome is that! ahhh i appreciate it a lot, so sweet of you! ahw haha,but dirty pirates are THE best! because dirty pirates are the real pirates, clean pirates are fake haha. but wow this photographs are beautifull. i reaaaally like the first picture, the model indeed has got beautiful eyes!

Blogger trishie made virtual vomit ♥♥
I do like the photos, like you said, the poses are pretty amazing and it's good to see something difference for a change.

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
Curly hair is where it's at! I use a large gold plated tong to get my waves, I think they give ur hair a less harsh curl as apose to the GHD ones!

Nice blog babygirl x

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..