BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
vendredi 9 octobre 2009
My Mother's closet.
My mother's closet has a lot of clothes.
one.

two.

three.

My parents were away for the weekend, so i got free run of the house, and more amazingly, marhmee's closet.

I found an absolutely gorgeous skirt, top and scarf...
the outfit outlined..

long scarf.. soon to be beautiful bow.

buttoning details..

The skirt--

it's silk.
it's gorgeous.
it's mine for the weekend.

Unfortunately, the skirt was a size too small, but i really wanted to wear it out, so i turned it into a dress for the weekend.. hoisted it up my chest, and added a pru-ddy belt.
Changed the long top to tuck under the belt, and stripped the scarf to make a belt.. check it.
The new bowed back

dancing around.

I decided that the zip was going down the front, mostly because due to my bust, it wouldn't be able to zip up all the way up anyway. The parts that couldn't be zipped, were just tucked in, and it looked a bit like a real dress. We were in.

Also, I was looking through this fashion blog the other day, and decided that the tuck-in dress thing was totally a thing i could try pull off this thanngg with said dress. link here. the wanderer sure is on top of everything with this fashion thing.

Then, took it out to PARTAY

and we certainly did have fun.

Have a wonderful weekend, shout out what you're gettin' up to. Talk to me, i enjoy chatting to you guys.



Libellés : ,

19 Comments:
Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
love what you did to that beautiful skirt, my mother's closet probably isn't even half of that, she doesn't care about fashion =_=" ! oh yeh, love your lip colour too, it suits you :D

Blogger -elle♡ made virtual vomit ♥♥
nice bow :D

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
wow good job creatively adjusting that for urself.

my mom is the opposite of ur mom, at least clothes-wise.

Blogger PinkBow made virtual vomit ♥♥
fantastic, looks like a great wardrobe to raid!

Blogger Maria Confer made virtual vomit ♥♥
Your mom's closet rocks!! Love your outfit and photos.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
i love the pics ^^

and ur outfit looks great !

Blogger . made virtual vomit ♥♥
love the colors!!

Blogger Tom Jones made virtual vomit ♥♥
Ha - very resourceful! What is that on the girl's finger though....?!

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin made virtual vomit ♥♥
That is a fabulous look. Gorg color. I need to go shop my Mom's closet!

Blogger Fashionista made virtual vomit ♥♥
wow! this looks very great on you!!!

Blogger iris made virtual vomit ♥♥
your mum clothes are beautiful!
glad you had fun too :D

xx
and thank you so much for your comment on my blog!!! <3

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
loving the blues

Blogger Libertad made virtual vomit ♥♥
Oh my, tell your mum that I would steal all her closet *____*!

Blogger Syed made virtual vomit ♥♥
That first photograph is coooool, loving the colours! Ooh that skirt turned dress looks SO fantastic :D Hope you're having a fabulous day.

Blogger I V Y made virtual vomit ♥♥
oooh, your mum is quite the stylish lady!

Blogger Aline made virtual vomit ♥♥
so many treasures...that looks amazing on you!

Blogger Amelia made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love raiding my mom's closet, too! That plaid print is so cool.

Blogger K made virtual vomit ♥♥
Woah your mother has fantastic clothes! If only my mum dressed that well. I love the colours of the jacket and skirt.

Blogger fadetoblack made virtual vomit ♥♥
ok this post is awesome!

I love going thru peoples closets and especially ones that belong to my mum or grandma full of amazingvintage treasures that I can steal muahahhaha!!!!

http://fadetoblackny.blogspot.com/

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..