BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
vendredi 25 septembre 2009
Winter is leaving.. and so am i
So, you might think it's crazy, but down south, the winter is just leaving.. which meant that i no longer need jumpers, cardigans or stockings! Quelle dommage!
Anyway, it's ok. I'm thinking of things i can pack in my bag for next year..
THAT'S RIGHT! I GOT ACCEPTED INTO L'UNIVERSITE DE STRASBOURG EN FRANCE!
which means i am going to be spending next year in france.. which means Europe here we come! As long as i pass all my subjects this semester, as of January 2010, i will be en Europe..
16 hours across the sea.
Heaps Psyched.
So i thought i should celebrate..
Pour a glass of bubbly ladies, it's that time of year!
Anyway, i have been heaps n00b lately, and thought it was time to post another outfit wear. I went down the coast in the holidays with a group from uni, and these photos are in the church we were staying at...
Jumper: Sarah Bovis.
Stockings: Myer, pattern.
Scarf: Seibu, Japan.
T-Shirt: Mum's Closet
Shoes: Annapelle
PS. Does anyone like Lolita? It's one of my favourite books, and i just found a bookcover competition for it.. you pretty much just have to redesign the cover.. they've had some bombs over the years, so now would be the time to show what lolita's all about!
If you're a designer too, get on in there.. although there are only a few more days to go, so get that creativity out. Click here for the link!
have a wonderful weekend! x

Libellés : ,

15 Comments:
Blogger Bohemianwhimsey made virtual vomit ♥♥
Merci pour visiter moi ? ... oy, I think I forgot my french ! love your blog { and blog name }
All the best in your new venture. France ? you lucky !

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
lol yeah ur probably right. I just had a bad experience with snoopy malevolent boyfriend's parents using my blog/twitter against me since they disapproved of my relationship with him.

lol ur last pic makes me smirk. It's like ur saying, oh no u can't have sex with me.

Blogger Emy Augustus made virtual vomit ♥♥
lol yesss yvonne is my real name and yesss still with him. long distance style.

Blogger -elle♡ made virtual vomit ♥♥
congratulations! (say it w/ a french accent!)
T__T that's all i can choke up after millions years of studying french in school

i am pretty ashamed T__T
your pics are wonderful~~

Blogger starbrained made virtual vomit ♥♥
I love Lolita. It's such a great book. Good luck if you entered the competition.

Blogger PinkBow made virtual vomit ♥♥
you are so lucky to be able to live in france for a while!

Blogger iris made virtual vomit ♥♥
congrats for your place in the university in France!!! :)

ps. just discovered your blog, it's lovely:)
xx from madrid!

Anonymous Anonyme made virtual vomit ♥♥
Congratulations on the placment :D!!! your outfit looks so comfortable and cosy too, love the stud detail! yet to read lolita, but it's on my must-read list.

daria is aiming for a public communications course and willow wants to do international studies

-Daria.

Blogger Maria Confer made virtual vomit ♥♥
Adore your outfit. So very cool that you'll be going to school in France!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Blogger I V Y made virtual vomit ♥♥
cool header! i love that jumper!!!

Blogger Syed made virtual vomit ♥♥
Ahhhh how exciting!! Congratulations :) Loving your scarf and the colour of those shoes. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend dear.

Blogger stephanie dosen made virtual vomit ♥♥
oooh!!! congratulations sweet bird!
have fun in france :) xoxo ♥ xoxo

Blogger Diana made virtual vomit ♥♥
congrats lady!

Blogger an92 made virtual vomit ♥♥
Congratulations! That is so exciting and I am very jealous! I love your skirt too btw :)

Blogger fadetoblack made virtual vomit ♥♥
Hey

thanks for your lovely comments!
and congrats!

(also I love them tights!!!)

http://fadetoblackny.blogspot.com/

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..