BABYBOP
je suis un bébé requin,
and this is a photo journal of a previous life.
mardi 8 mars 2011
I don't want to see your tomb.
Dear Yann,

I don't want to see your tomb.
Then i will know it is all so real.
Your friends asked me to come down and visit you this weekend you know.
I told them i would, but i don't really want to.
As soon as i see that name engraved on that stone, it will become reality, a reality i don't want.
They told me that they have said their goodbyes, but i haven't.
I didn't throw a rose on top of your casque. I didn't write you a letter, and throw it in so that you could read it forever, so this is what i am going to to make up for it.
I hope you read my letter, i hope you enjoy it.
I am going to find something nice to give to you, i promise.


This is what you were supposed to come and visit.

yours truly,

Libellés :

1 Comments:
Blogger Hello Naka made virtual vomit ♥♥
i;m really sorry to hear about ur lose. I hope your friends and family can support u. I'm kind of lost for word it must have been so upsetting write your letters.

I'm really sorry for my comment before you posted about what happened it was really insensitive. i really hope things gets better. I guess it takes time, but if you ever need to talk just email or somethings nakayoshia@hotmail.co.uk

I'm sure he would love the letters and posts u have written for him.

Enregistrer un commentaire


merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire..